Whilbr Heading
Search | Use Google Search
Collection:


Words or Phrase:


Search Method Help Image




Left Nav Image    Home   |   Links   |   Contact Us   |   Facebook   |   Digital Whilbr
Yellow Bar image
Description ImageWhilbr Description
        
 

  


Collection Dropdown Image
Allegany County
Category Divider
Garrett County
Category Divider
Washington County
Category Divider
Civil War in Maryland
Category Divider
Genealogy Resources
Category Divider
Photographs and Prints
 
R.M. Hays and Bros. photographs ( - St John's Lutheran Church - interior.)


Hagerstown,  St John's Lutheran Church Click on the MEDIA ITEMS below for more information

   



The church was remodeled in 1869. The dates included in the chancel would indicate some ceremony celebrating the 40th anniversary of the new building.

The Moller Organ was installed in 1884. The Tiffany stained glass window, "Rabboni", was added in 1910. (Martin and Rutledge, 1970)




ID:
wchp014

Creator:
B. W. T. Phreaner, Hagerstown, Md.

Rights:
Ellen DiBiase & Lewis Mountcastle

Date:
after 1910.

Collection Location:
Hagerstown, Maryland

Original Size:
21 x 26 cms

Subject:
Washington County (Md.)--History--Pictorial works; Hagerstown (Md.)--History--Pictorial works; 1863 - 1920

Coverage:
Washington County (Md.), 1863 - 1920

 
 
Western Maryland Regional Library
100 South Potomac Street
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Footer Image     Contact Webmaster  |  Copyright Information Top Line Image