Whilbr Heading
Search | Use Google Search
Collection:


Words or Phrase:


Search Method Help Image




Left Nav Image    Home   |   Links   |   Contact Us   |   Facebook   |   Digital Whilbr
Yellow Bar image
Description ImageWhilbr Description
        
 

  


Collection Dropdown Image
Allegany County
Category Divider
Garrett County
Category Divider
Washington County
Category Divider
Civil War in Maryland
Category Divider
Genealogy Resources
Category Divider
Photographs and Prints
 
Architect William E. Shepherd (November 15, 1949 )


The designer of the 1949 additions at the opening. Click on the MEDIA ITEMS below for more information

   



William E. Shepherd, Jr., the architect of the 1949 additions to the Museum, is pictured standing in the entrance to the new William H. Singer, Jr. Memorial Gallery. Shepherd was a partner in the firm that designed the original building, and was asked to return as the designer for the 1949 additions.




ID:
wcmfa021

Creator:
Photo : J. R. Craft?

Rights:
Washington County Museum of Fine Arts

Date:
1949-11-15

Collection Location:
Washington County Museum of Fine Arts

Original Size:
26 x 21 cms

Subject:
Washington County Museum of Fine Arts (Md.), Anniversaries, etc.; Washington County Museum of Fine Arts (Md.), History; Art museums, Maryland, Washington County, History; Hagerstown (Md.), history.

Coverage:
Washington County (Md.), 1928-2006

 
 
Western Maryland Regional Library
100 South Potomac Street
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Footer Image     Contact Webmaster  |  Copyright Information Top Line Image