Whilbr Heading
Search | Use Google Search
Collection:


Words or Phrase:


Search Method Help Image




Left Nav Image    Home   |   Links   |   Contact Us   |   Facebook   |   Digital Whilbr
Yellow Bar image
Description ImageWhilbr Description
        
 

  


Collection Dropdown Image
Allegany County
Category Divider
Garrett County
Category Divider
Washington County
Category Divider
Civil War in Maryland
Category Divider
Genealogy Resources
Category Divider
Photographs and Prints
 
Mary Galloway Lynn, 1774 - 1853


Mary Lynn Click on the MEDIA ITEMS below for more information

   



Mary Lynn was responsible for the donation of the Rose Hill Cemetery site to Emmanuel Episcopal Church. The original four acre tract (added to later) was given by Mary in 1851, immediately following the consecration service of the present Emmanuel Episcopal Church, constructed between 1849-1851. It was called Rose Hill as the Lynn home had been.




ID:
acwh012

Creator:
Text - Albert Feldstein, postcard - Jno Fulton & Co.

Notes:
Early 1900s postcard view of Rose Hill Cemetery. From the collection of Albert and Angela Feldstein.

Collection Location:
Allegany County

Subject:
Allegany County (Md.)--Biography; Allegany County (Md.)--Women.

Coverage:
Allegany County, (Md.)

 
 
Western Maryland Regional Library
100 South Potomac Street
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Footer Image     Contact Webmaster  |  Copyright Information Top Line Image