Whilbr Heading
Search | Use Google Search
Collection:


Words or Phrase:


Search Method Help Image




Left Nav Image    Home   |   Links   |   Contact Us   |   Facebook   |   Digital Whilbr
Yellow Bar image
Description ImageWhilbr Description
        
 

  


Collection Dropdown Image
Allegany County
Category Divider
Garrett County
Category Divider
Washington County
Category Divider
Civil War in Maryland
Category Divider
Genealogy Resources
Category Divider
Photographs and Prints
 
The German Lutheran Church


Accident, Maryland: Churches Click on the MEDIA ITEMS below for more information

   



THE GERMAN LUTHERAN CHURCH. The German Lutheran Church was originally located in what is now the Zion cemetery. The building burned to the ground in 1901. A lot on Main Street was purchased from Leonard Shartzer to construct a new church adjacent to their parsonage. While the structure was being built, the congregation worshipped in the Little Brown Church. The new church building was dedicated in April, 1903.





ID:
gcac036

Rights:
Family of Mary Miller Strauss

Notes:
Source of picture: Beatrice Reis Hicks, after 1903.

Date:
after 1903

Collection Location:
Ruth Enlow Library, Accident, MD

Original Size:
21 x 26 cms

Subject:
Accident (Md.)--History; Garrett County (Md.)-- Pictorial works.

Coverage:
Garrett County (Md.), undated

 
 
Western Maryland Regional Library
100 South Potomac Street
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Footer Image     Contact Webmaster  |  Copyright Information Top Line Image