Whilbr Heading
Search | Use Google Search
Collection:


Words or Phrase:


Search Method Help Image




Left Nav Image    Home   |   Links   |   Contact Us   |   Facebook   |   Digital Whilbr
Yellow Bar image
Description ImageWhilbr Description
        
 

  


Collection Dropdown Image
Allegany County
Category Divider
Garrett County
Category Divider
Washington County
Category Divider
Civil War in Maryland
Category Divider
Genealogy Resources
Category Divider
Photographs and Prints
 
Bridges over the Conococheague Creek


Click on the MEDIA ITEMS below for more information

   



This photograph, taken from Laurel Hill in Williamsport, shows the stone bridge over the Conococheague Creek. In the background is a coal train on the railroad trestle. The building on the right bank between the bridges is the remains of the Ardinger Mill. The brickyard is on the left, just above the trees.



ID:
wcfp010

Creator:
Arthur Dornblaser

Rights:
Ann Newman & Suzanne Bucci

Date:
1905

Collection Location:
Perkiomenville, PA

Subject:
Washington County (Md.), History, Pictorial works; Hagerstown (Md.), History, Pictorial works, 1905-1906

Coverage:
Washington County, Md., 1905

 
 
Western Maryland Regional Library
100 South Potomac Street
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Footer Image     Contact Webmaster  |  Copyright Information Top Line Image